Vision, Mission & Goals
Created on Friday, 17 August 2012 10:48
The DILG-ARMM, imploring the aid of Almighty God envisions responsive local governance with righteous leaders and empowered citizenry in an environment of peace and unity.
The DILG-ARMM, as catalyst of change, commits to help:
Develop righteous and responsive leaders as instrument of good local governance and;
Empower citizens of distinct cultural heritage and identity in order to established peaceful and self-reliant communities.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Peaceful, safe, self-reliant and development-dominated communities;
- Improve performance of local governments in governance, administration social and economic development and environmental management;
- Sustain peace and order condition and ensure public safety.
- Reduce crime incidents and improve crime solution efficiency
- Improve jail management and penology services
- Improve fire protection services
- Continue professionalization of PNP, BFP and BJMP personnel and services
- Enhance LGU capacities to improve their performance and enable them to effectively and efficiently deliver services to their constituents
- Continue to initiate policy reforms in support of local autonomy